Following are the answers to questions our patients commonly ask; read below to learn more about the basics of Affinity Clinic.
- Q: How do I schedule an appointment with a doctor at Affinity Clinic?
- A: From infants and adolescents to senior adults, there is a primary care or specialty physician at Affinity to meet the health needs of all ages. For added convenience, extended office hours during the week and weekends are standard fare. To schedule an appointment or for more information about any of our services, please call 229.391.4100.
- Q: Which medical specialties are available at Affinity?
- A: Our specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Q: What kinds of services are offered?
- A: Many diagnostic tests and treatments, most provided by Tift Regional Medical Center, are available in the same building our office is in. Patients enjoy easy "down the hallway" access for treatments and testing. On-site services include: laboratory, radiology (x-ray, MRI, CT), endoscopy, EMG/nerve conduction studies, trans-cranial and carotid Doppler studies, pacemaker checks, and Coumadin clinic.
- Q: Where is Affinity located?
- A: Affinity Clinic is located off I-75 at 2225 U.S. Highway 41 North in Tifton. Click here for directions and a map.
- Q: What are the office hours?
- A: Office Hours
- Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday thru Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Q: What if I need a physician after hours?
- A: Call the main switchboard at 229.391.4100, and you will be referred to the on-call physician.
- Q:Tell me more about the Lab and Radiology services at Affinity.
- A: Laboratory and Radiology services at Affinity Clinic are provided by Tift Regional Medical Center.