Annual Senior Seminar
In honor of National Older Americans Month in May, the Annual NICE Club Senior Seminar includes health lectures, demonstrations, exhibitors, and door prizes. A complimentary lunch will be included. The Senior Seminar is designed to encourage better health and wellness for seniors as well as provide information about local resources.
- 10-11 am: Registration and Exhibits
- 11-11:30 am: Lunch is Served
- 11:30 am-12 pm: "The Future of Critical Care" presented by Dr. Rubal Patel, pulmonary/critical care specialist with Affinity Clinic
- 12-12:30 pm: "Get Connected: Know Your Texting from Tweeting" by Josh Sumner, TRMC Information Technology Director
- 12:30-1 pm: Break/Exhibits
- 1-1:30 pm: "Hospital Medicine: What It Means To You" by Dr. Kaine Brown, TRMC Hospital Medicine Director with Affinity Clinic
- 1:30- 2 pm: Door Prizes
This free event is open to all seniors ages 55 and older. To register please click below or call (229) 353-6318.